waaasssssuuuhhh! welcome to @phrenchfries blog! :D

HTML Code

Monday, February 14, 2011


My Interest, My Hobbies

            There are many things I enjoy doing during my free time.  My favorite sports are soccer and basketball. I have been playing soccer ever since I can remember and I love the sport. I play almost every day, I watch games on TV, I watch videos on youtube, and I always look to improve. My favorite teams are Chivas, Manchester United, and Real Madrid… in that order. My All time favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo, in my opinion he is the best player in the world and also the most complete player in soccer, he’s fast, has excellent ball control, he shoots excellent free kicks, he can kick really well with both his right and left leg, he’s good in the air(headers), he’s one of the best finishers in the world and you never know what he is going to do when he has the ball in his feet. He is also the most expensive player in all of history, Real Madrid paid 125 million dollars to have him transferred to their team. I just got into basketball last year, I was flipping through the channels and a Cleveland vs Orlando game was on so I decided to watch it and that’s when I saw my favorite player for the first time, LeBron James. It was like love at first sight. Im not the best basketball player but I like to think I’m not that bad for someone that’s been playing for just a few months.
           Something else that I really like to do is photo and video editing on my computer. I started with this a few years ago and I think that I have gotten pretty good at this. Just recently I did a logo for a bike shop in downey, even though they didn’t pay me in money they offered me a $100 discount if I am interested in buying a bike from them. I did it as a favor for one of my friends and it turned out pretty good.
 
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment