waaasssssuuuhhh! welcome to @phrenchfries blog! :D

HTML Code

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Perfect Burrito



The first time I laid eyes on this image it was like love at first sight. I have never, ever, ever, ever in my life seen a more perfect looking burrito than this one right here. How did I come across it? Well I was on my facebook page and then my friend sends me a comment saying, "what about the chimichangas?" I have no idea what that had to do with what I posted but I am so grateful that he did. I didn't know what chimichangas were so he told me to google it, so I did and that's how I found this picture. I see this picture and my mouth just gets watery and I can only imagine how delicious it must taste. I guess now that I really think about it, I kinda wish that he hadn't said that because now I'm never gonna know what its like to eat a burrito like that one. I wonder if there's any way to find out where it is that this burrito was purchased. I WANT IT!!!!! :D

2 comments: