waaasssssuuuhhh! welcome to @phrenchfries blog! :D

HTML Code

Friday, January 28, 2011

Freedom

Freedom
Some people take freedom for granted; they don’t realize how valuable it really is until they loose it. How do you loose your freedom? By choosing the wrong. Some people CTW 24/7 and where do they end up? Jail! Once they end up in jail that is when they have completely lost all they’re freedom. That is not where you want to end up, wishing that you had never done those bad things, wishing that you had your freedom back, and wishing that you would have just Chosen the Right.
Choose the Right and you will never have to deal with none of that. Dream big, become an Academic Champion, and you will never loose your freedom, it’s that simple.
Whenever I go out with my friends my parents give me the freedom to come back whenever I want and that’s because they trust me and they know that I will always be choosing the right wherever it is that I’m going. If I was to go out, and then I came back drunk and my parents saw me I would loose my freedom to go out, why? Because I chose the wrong. It is really easy to loose control and loose sight of what’s right and what’s wrong but you have to be smart enough and responsible enough to know what it is that you’re doing and the consequences that your actions may have on you and those around you. Always choose the right and you will always have your freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment