waaasssssuuuhhh! welcome to @phrenchfries blog! :D

HTML Code

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Vacations

During my vacations I was going to adult school from 1pm - 6pm so that I could make up the classes the I am missing in order to graduate. I finished with one of my classes already so now I just have to finish the other one. During my vacations I also went to Six Flags, that was fun! Also During the weekends I had soccer games, I would go to my friends house or they would come to mine to watch basketball games.. either the Miami Heat or The Lakers. During the afternoons on weekdays I would go to the park and play some basketball or soccer with my friends. That was pretty much all I did, It was almost the same thing everyday but it was always fun and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment