waaasssssuuuhhh! welcome to @phrenchfries blog! :D

HTML Code

Monday, January 17, 2011

First Class Cycles

First Class Cycles is a new bicycle shop in Downey and my friend's cousin knows the guy that owns that shop. He was talking to the owner and they came across a little issue they had, they're logo wasn't so great. They had some of they're friends design them some logos on their computers but I guess you can say that they sucked. Anyway, my friend heard about that and he told them about me and that I can design them a logo for their bike shop, so he called me and he told me that if I was to do it they would give me and him discounts on any bikes we would like to buy and certain perks that regular customers don't usually get. I started working on it and I ended up with this:

It took me about an hour to finish this and I am really happy with how it came out. I sent to the owner and he was really pleased as well. I always loved messing around with photoshop and seeing what i could do, i would always do it for fun. This was the very first time I have done it as kind of like a job. I had fun doing this and everyone ended up really pleased with my work. Leaves some comments and tell me what you think about it.. if you want something made i'll be glad to help you out. Choose The Right! :p Peeeaaccee!

No comments:

Post a Comment